|Indexing and Abstracting
- Custom content mining of STM (Scientific, Technical and Medical) literature with special emphasis on taxonomy, thesaurus and ontology.
- Semantic tagging of genes, proteins, diseases, compounds, biological processes, experimental methods, cell lines, clinical trials, study end points, biomarkers, assay methods etc.
- Abstracting with key novel findings
- Standardized vocabularies with definitions and synonyms for unified database annotations across different databases
- Hierarchical organization for aggregation and multi-level comparison of results
- Explicit bridging relationships between different ontology for exploring underlying mechanism
- Develop ontology for Indications, Drugs, Technologies, Companies, Targets, Tissues, Processes, Organisms, Localizations, Cell Lines, Molecular Functions, Patient Segment, Biomarkers, and Trial Endpoints